- Flatmates left homeless for two months after rogue letting agent rented unliveable £1,700-a-month Brixton flat (EXCL)
- Inside the multi-million pound mansions that football legends like Phil Neville and Gareth Barry can’t sell
- Mum-of-two reveals how she paid off $266k in debt in THREE years
- Thousands of parents risk cut in Universal Credit payments if they don’t reapply when their kids turn 16 (EXCL)
- Living near a poorly performing school can knock £14,000 off the value of your house
- Younger drivers see car insurance prices fall – and older drivers are footing the bill, report shows
During my four months freelancing at The Sun on the consumer desk, my articles received a total of over 1.86 million page views. My top 10 most viewed articles averaged between 50,000 and 155,000 page views. See more Sun bylines.
- Global cyber-attacks soar by 63 per cent in three years as criminals harness AI
- Air pollution on the Tube is 30 times worse than on London’s roads
- Beefeaters suspend strike action at Tower of London and Hampton Court Palace
- JD.com and other Chinese retailers slash iPhone prices in a bid to reverse poor sales
- Inuit blame spate of deaths on ‘cursed’ shipwreck of Franklin’s doomed expedition
- 2018 was worst year for violence and abuse against journalists, report says
- Watch Ukrainian MPs punch one another in the face as a fight breaks out in Parliament
- Hungary protests spill into fifth day (EXCL)
Articles were produced during work experience, December 2018. Stories I pitched during my placement were picked up by national and international papers including The Sun, The Daily Mail and The Sydney Morning Herald. See more Telegraph bylines.
- Finding a new career after taking a break
- Graduate life: expectations vs reality
- Your guide to the gender pay gap
- Rae Morris: “It’s not all happy-clappy music”
- Petal: “Sometimes it does feel like picking scabs or filing away callouses”
- Redhill station delays: These are your rights if you missed your flight due to the disruption
- Prezzo closure of 100 restaurants nationwide leaves jobs at risk in Surrey
- This is why it’s so important to check your screenwash when it snows
I have also done freelance production work for The Sunday Times, i Paper and The Telegraph.
(EXCL) – this article contains exclusive quotes, interviews or other content.